Every year Memorial Assistance Ministries helps thousands of local families stay in their homes and learn valuable skills to become more secure and independent.
The MAM network offers a wide variety of programs and supportive services providing the means to employment and autonomy.
At MAM, we see that each individual walking through our doors is strong. They may not realize it themselves, but they have the strength to ask for help and fight through their current crisis. MAM staff and volunteers do their best to ensure clients are able to move on from an immediate problem and work toward a bright future for themselves and their families.
- Offer programs enabling long-term financial self-sufficiency
- Assist families facing financial crisis avoid homelessness
- Assure children an improved school experience
- Facilitate client access to other support networks
- Provide value to our member congregations and the community
Philosophy of Service
Our philosophy of service is one of personalized support, believing that every client is capable, creative, and whole.
MAM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.